Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Facebook? Myspace? Not for me...

...heck, I still refuse to get a cell phone. This blog is as social as I've ever been on the internet, and this is mostly one-sided (since YOU aren't commenting!).

I'm not saying this would ever happen to me, but you know it is happening all the time these days. Yeah, it's a whole 5 minutes, but actually a quick watch.



Note: This is a post I wrote about a week ago and hung on to for when I needed something. After reading Bill Sticker's post today I respect him even more and thought it would be a good time to post this, in agreement if you will. Read his post here.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! I am not on Facebook or Myspace either! Eventually maybe...but not yet. :)

Anonymous said...

That video is really funny! Thanks for posting!