Sunday, February 17, 2013

Latest Listening Pleasure... Paramore - Now

I think the song is good, I think the video is better.  Anyway, I'm not sure how I came across the new video by Paramore called 'Now,' but I have been enjoying it lately.  The song is off their yet to be released new self-titled album, fourth overall as they have been around for almost a decade.  I will be interested in their new release when it becomes available.  I have been looking into their past music a little bit as I had not heard of them before, and while they seem like a pretty good one, they sound like a band you would hear on top 40 radio these days.  I believe they are from Tennessee, but it seems they have had more success overseas.
This kind of music is hit or miss for me, and this song and video hits.


You can read more about them here on wikipedia

And if you know me, you know I love the live stuff.  Here they are playing their new single last week live in Bangkok.

2 comments:

Kel said...

I like Paramore! Haven't heard much from them lately, but I like this!

Scoakat said...

I'm still trying to figure out if the girl in the video is the girl in the band. Logic says it must be, but she looks so different. Must be the make-up...