Friday, September 11, 2009

Andrew Bird Coming Soon!

Andrew Bird will be at the Overture Center in Madison on September 19.  I can hardly wait!  If you thought you knew me, then this may be a surprise:  I listen to more than just Heavy Metal!  Andrew Bird sings, whistles, and plays the violin, guitar, glockenspiel, and of course his looping machines.  I would be more than happy to see him solo, but he does have a band with him on this tour.

This is my earliest favorite song of his, that first got me interested.  The song (at least in this incarnation) is circa 2004, this video is from earlier this year in Edinburgh, Scotland.  Yeah the light is annoying, but the sound is good and I wanted to put up a recent one.  Also, no band for this one.  I think he'll do a few more solo during the show here as well.



There is more to this post. From now on, some posts may be continued to another page, so if you are interested, you can continue reading.  Also, it allows me to post as much as I want in one post without filling up the front page.  Just look out for the 'read more' below.

This is part of his character I like.  I've seen a few of these, where he just walks around and plays.




Here is Andrew Bird in Toronto earlier this year:



Shhhhh.  If you know it, don't say it here.

No comments: