Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lucky Pic Dump 13*

Lucky 13! Another collection of pics from my internet travels. If interested, most of my itinerary is listed in the right column. I fully encourage you to check them out. As usual, some you may have seen, some you may not have seen. Remember to click on the pic to see original size. Discretion may well be advised after the break. Enjoy!

I've been told I can resemble this remark!






















*Some luck. This has been a big time-consuming pain-in-the-ass post. Blogger doesn't let me move the pics order as I want to... at least not very easily. In this post, I think the order of the pics helps make the funny.  I hope you can see it, too.  I had to switch back to the old blogger editor again to finish the damn thing.  (So, how's your week going?)

1 comment:

Kel said...

I love pic dumps! :) And yes...that first one is not really a joke, it's your reality! haha! I sent it on to a few people who need it!