Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year!  I don't know if I'll be up for it so I'm writing this from the past and scheduling this for just after midnight.  By the way, Sunday's date was 123123, but mostly only in this country and not the rest of the world - 311223.

Last night my wife went out to a fancy dinner with her friend Terry and sister Becky.  I stayed in so I could catch the Packers/Vikings game.  Then later this new year's morning the Badgers play their bowl game against LSU.  I got my current list of chores done the last few days so aside from the game today it looks like it will be a good day of rest (with a little experimental making of pizza crust dough with 00 pizza flour) before returning to work tomorrow.

However you chose to ring in 2024, I hope you enjoy the holiday today and all my best wishes for a wonderful new year.

4 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Wishing you the best of years, hope it brings you lots of the right sort of new opportunities.

Scoakat said...

Thank you, BW, HNY to you, too. I hope you have a much calmer and fulfilling new year (that sees Coven Sud sold!).

delcatto said...

Happy New Year and hopefully a good one for you.

Scoakat said...

Happy New Year, delcatto! Thank you, and hopefully a good one for you, too.