Friday, January 12, 2024

WFW Part 3

I went out again about 7:00 and cleared around another 4 inches, making my guesstimate be 9 inches so far.  Keep in mind we had some inches on the ground before this started.  The tracks you see here are from taking compost to the bin, which was frozen shut so it got dumped behind it along the fence.  It has fallen slower than it did this morning, but we still have a ways to go.  I'm going to put it out of my head for the rest of the night and we'll see what we have when I get up in the morning.


I'll put some pics for more context after the break.




2 comments:

delcatto said...

Wow! I'm envious but also pleased we don't have that weather here. As I get older I appreciate non-slip pavements and warmer weather.
Stay safe and warm.

Scoakat said...

I appreciate the same things here, we just don't have them as often. I'm about to finish up this miniseries, also tried a new baguette recipe today that I'm pretty excited about that I'll post probably tomorrow.