Friday, November 19, 2010

Computer Roulette

Okay, this is it until probably early next week.  We're going out tonight, then tomorrow morning I will be moving files to the external hard drive.  The Wisconsin-Michigan game starts at 11:00 am, so when that's over I'll be unplugging everything and hooking up our really old computer to grab what I want that's still there.  Then I will be hooking up the new computer.  I plan on getting AVG Internet Security (free version) and Spybot Search & Destroy as protection.  If you have any better ideas now is the time to tell me!   Then iTunes will have to be downloaded again and I will start from scratch re-adding files, resubscribing to podcasts, etc.  This is how I will probably spend most of the rest of the weekend (except the Packers-Vikings game on Sunday, of course).  I'm sure there's an easier way somehow, but I actually look forward to a fresh start and hopefully, given time, getting everything into iTunes like I never have before.

Have a great weekend!
Wish me luck!

No comments: