Thank you. The more I think about it I may just use the harvested sunflower seeds next year. I reserve the right to change my mind several more times before spring, though!
I'm nearing 60, married and child-free. My wife and I have a home not far from downtown Madison, Wisconsin, since 2009. I like music, taking pictures and good humor - plus writing about it all here. I am still not on farcebook or other social media, only Blogger and YouTube. Email me at scoakatsblog@gmail.com. I check it every so often.
3 comments:
I love the purple door with the yellow of the sunflowers.
- BW
It’s lovely to see the splash of late summer colours.
Thank you. The more I think about it I may just use the harvested sunflower seeds next year. I reserve the right to change my mind several more times before spring, though!
Post a Comment