Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

Merry Christmas, everyone.  A quiet day around here with plans for watching football and basketball on tv.  I finally tested negative for Covid yesterday, last tested positive on Wednesday, so I'll be going down to see Mom later this week to watch the late Badgers bowl game and have some bitchin' barbecue ribs from a local barbecue restaurant that seems to be a very popular place in her town.  I'd heard of the food for some time, so I'm looking forward to it.

Otherwise, it's just been really frigid around here lately, but we should warm up enough to get above freezing by mid-week.  

I hope everyone is having a good holiday, stay safe and warm!

3 comments:

delcatto said...

Merry Christmas to you both!

Blue Witch said...

Have a great day!

Scoakat said...

Thank you both, hope you had a great holiday!