Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year 2023

Happy New Year, everyone!  I wanted to have something ready to post, something poignant about the last year and hopeful for the new year, but, truthfully, I don't feel like writing at the moment.  We dressed up and went out for a fancy dinner with friends earlier tonight, now there's a good football game on and I'm tired.  I'll set this to publish around midnight so if I think of something then I have a few hours to come back to it.  If not, I hope you're enjoying the holiday and are safe and warm.  Cheers!


5 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Happy 2023 Scoakat. Hope the new year brings you health and happiness.

And I (think I) know what you mean about the difficulties with writing sometimes...

delcatto said...

Happy New Year to both of you and a better year ahead!

Sometimes the creative urge evaporates or other things preclude writing...

Scoakat said...

No hidden meaning, was just tired and watching football. About the same today; just relaxing, making some bread, and the Packers play later followed by the Bucks. We have tomorrow off to observe the holiday so we'll see, I may write something then. A nice weekend, indeed, hope yours is, too. :)

Nic said...

Happy New Year Scoakat, hope it's a good one!
Cheers!

Scoakat said...

Thanks, so far so good... ;)
Cheers, Nic!