Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween 2020

This pretty much sums it up.  I found this sign online, copied and printed, and taped it to the door yesterday.  I was going to get a picture of it from outside but I guess I couldn't be bothered.  We didn't get any trick or treaters, but I don't think there were many out.  I think the families in the neighborhood may have visited other families in their local group, but that's about it.  No sweets, no decorations, and no fun for us this year.  But also no snow.  Last year we had several inches on the ground for the holiday.

On the bright side, while today is cold and blustery with a random snowflake here and there, at least the sun is shining now and the forecast looks like we'll stay above freezing with much more moderate days for the next week or so.  There's not a lot to do outside again until all the leaves are done falling, so a quiet day in today with the Packers starting at noon and newspaper to catch up on.

How was your Halloween?

4 comments:

delcatto said...

Sadly it was very quiet with no trick or treaters here. A further lockdown for another month coming up for us here.

Scoakat said...

This has to be a record - two minutes after I posted!

If we had any sense we should be in a lockdown. Republicans sue to have them taken down or prevented, meanwhile Wisconsin is setting records almost daily. Sad, and stupid.

Blue Witch said...

I did some good spells.
The (blue) Moon was lovely.

I cannot believe Clown Trump's antics. But, 'Pastors' in the US use the same showman techniques, and elicit huge $$$ from 'followers', so why are we not surprised that Trump's proclamations at his Rallies are believed?

Scoakat said...

Very similar, BW, and this orange shepherd has found certainly found his sheep.