Saturday, March 12, 2011

X-Rays And Other Loose Ends

Here's the newest x-rays of my leg from earlier this week.  The cracks in the bottom of the femur (my knee) have healed and above that it is healing well in the back of the bone, but the front of the bone still has much filling in and healing to do yet.  So instead of releasing me from care I must go back in another 6 weeks for yet another follow up.  Also, he said he would order more physical therapy for me.  My last scheduled appointment is next week so I'll see then exactly how many more times I will be allowed to go.

Also, my B is back!  I noticed a few days ago that I was getting the orange B by my blog in the address bar again.  I don't know if it was just me that saw it change for a while, only Delcatto let me know what he saw, but I'm glad it's back.

Finally, a belated Happy Birthday to my dear sister, who I just don't see enough.  I'd like to spend more time with all my family in theory, in reality we all live in different cities and I don't like to travel.   Sad, but true.

I'm as guilty as anyone, but I know they all have computers and an email or a comment here is a better way to get a hold of me than by phone, hint hint!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like the leg is bending pretty well. So glad you can get more physical therapy. I know it's been a long haul for you but you're doing great.
We would like to see more of you but we are all guilty of not getting together more often.
Email! Yes I get the hint!
Love ya!!

Scoakat said...

That's about the most it bends now but I'm still working on it.
How's married life so far? It has seemed more like when are you finally going get hitched and not if you would, so it's almost relief rather than surprise.
(Mom recently ran off to South Carolina to get married to Dan without telling us ahead of time.)