Saturday, April 11, 2020

Spring Around The Yard

Krokus
As much as I looked forward to spring this year, it seems to have sprung while I've been sick recently (although it did snow on Thursday a bit.)  We don't have a whole lot in early spring, and we've done zero work outside so far, but here's a bit of what we do have.

All pictures were taken yesterday but the first, the Krokus' that pop up in the back of the yard are always our first sign.  That picture was taken when I had a fire 2 weeks ago.  Google likes to filter my pictures to vibrant colors, but I think I prefer natural.

Strawberry plants

Bleeding Hearts, red and white

Early Vinca flower

Peony, not sure about the green one

Hyacinth, if I remember right

Daffodils













1 comment:

Blue Witch said...

I reckon you're right about us now being in similar horticultural zones. We are definitely 3-4 weeks behind 'down south' here.

Happy Easter!