Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm Back For Now

It's a story that I really don't want to take the time to get into right now, but I will surely tell the tale of my computer adventures in a post sometime soon. 

Meanwhile, we have been busy with real life and all it throws at you.  Weather-wise it has been mostly pleasant - we haven't had to use the central air conditioning in quite a while.  The news even spoke of a 'polar vortex' that brought us cooler weather.  Cooler, well, I wore a light jacket to work two days this week, optionally.  Still, it is different than those 90º humid days we usually see often this time of year.

I have to post about the garden soon.  Much has changed since the last post.  I took pictures last night and tomorrow morning I will take pictures again after my wife removes plants that are floundering, for reasons that my wife thinks and maybe I'll try to explain more when I post.  Basically, organic growing is very hard for some plants in our area, from what I understand.

Well, that's it for now.  I don't foresee another abrupt end to my access to the internet again, but I can't rule it out just yet.  More to come, I'd like to tell the whole story at once, and, hopefully, with a very happy ending.

Peace -The F**k- Out!

2 comments:

delcatto said...

Computer woes & ISP woes are incredibly frustrating. We've been experiencing the latter on & off for a few months now. Good luck with sorting yours out!

Scoakat said...

Thank you, I'm back on the old computer at the moment, it is taking some doing but it seems like it is stabilizing. I'll expand later in a post.

I did manage to update the garden blog today, though!