Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I need a 'Sign-Off'

I just updated at my garden blog and realized that I usually end a post with an exclamation mark.  I know that I tend to write as I speak, which doesn't alway convey the whole or intended meaning.  I do find that I try to finish a post on an up-note.  Most often that is expressed with that particular punctuation.

Salutations have suffered in this digital age, unfortunately, but I feel the need to say 'Thanks for reading my stuff, I'm done for now,' without being formal or awkward.  I'll have to think about this a bit.
Methinks the cat was on to something...


Which reminds me - on a different note, I loved today's Garfield cartoon! (There it is again!  uh-oh!)
I'll try to edit that in here later.

Ta-da!!
Here it is - and since I blatantly stole the screencap, give them a visit here.

No comments: