Monday, December 7, 2009

Friends and Badgers, Packers

Yesterday was a lazy day. We slept in, it was 11:00 am when I got up! I haven't slept that late in ages. We did have a few people over for the Badger game late Saturday night. The game was in Hawaii so it had a 10:30 pm start. It was alot of fun! I'm glad the game was a blowout because I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it.

Although more were invited it was the same 6 of us that got together for a game a couple months ago. Everyone seems to be more comfortable every time they come over - and they should! We had table and chairs set up in the back room for an overflow area that wasn't needed, and plenty of food and drink. I think we always over estimate that stuff. I hope everyone had a good time. It was a late start to the evening, so understandably it ended relatively early. Around the beginning of the 4th quarter. The game had long since been decided.

And tonight is the Green Bay Packers v the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football! Last I heard it was Packers favored by 3. Sounds about right to me. Though they will make it the hard way most likely, I think the Pack will pull it out. GO PACK!

Here's a very good article today from ESPN Milwaukee on how Packer Mark Tauscher is enjoying his comeback. If you read it you'll see why its easy to like him. I wish I could be more easy going like that.

I deleted a couple spam comments today. I hate to do it, but if more start showing up I will have to add that security box to comments. You would just have to type a few letters that you see. It keeps out automated spam comments.

This morning there was enough snow for me to try out my new shovel. And according to the weatherman I'll get to use my new snowblower tomorrow night and Wednesday morning.

Yippee.

No comments: