Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving 2023

A welcome 4 day weekend and a happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  A quiet weekend around here, just rest and some chores.  The Packers were on early so sorry to get this posted a little later, but at least the Packers won.

There have been changes around here and I'm still not too sure exactly how I feel about it so I'm going to continue taking a break from blogging through the end of the year, I think.  Nothing for anyone to worry about, though.  I'll write more in due time.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Oh no! I'll miss you and wish you all the best.

Look forward to seeing you back in time for a commentary on The Orange One's return to power...

delcatto said...

A late Happy Thanksgiving from me.

Hopefully things are ok and I look forward to your return.