Sunday, November 14, 2021

Snows 1, 2 & 3 And Other Unpleasantness

 We got our first dusting of snow for the season on Thursday but I was working so didn't get a picture. More snow last night and then some more today, but it's all gone by now.

In other news, I wound up in the hospital again.  Diverticulitis is the diagnosis after an afternoon of tests.  I shouldn't need surgery, but I have to hang out here with no food or water until at least Tuesday, sounds like.  IV's and antibiotics, and maybe a few ice chips is all I can have for now.

I'll write more later, I'm doing this on my phone right now, which is proving difficult.  Please don't worry, I should be good to go soon.

2 comments:

delcatto said...

Ouch, that is is extremely uncomfortable. Hopefully you are getting the right help and support and you'll recover quickly. Take care Scott.

Scoakat said...

Thank you, Delcatto. Sorry, I said it at your place but did not acknowledge it here.