Friday, January 10, 2020

Here Comes The Snow 2

Just because I can...  This is the current radar.  This one is moving north and east, kind of how it looks in the screenshot.  We've actually not seen anything outside but freezing rain and slush so far, despite what the radar looks like.  I have faith, this is Wisconsin, the snow will come.  This is probably an average one, tomorrow is the supposed to be the bigger one, they say.


Email readers:  This is the second time I posted tonight.  I think you only get the latest one of the day so click here for the previous one!

1 comment:

Scoakat said...

We had a layer of icy slush that froze with a few inches of snow on top this morning. My wife and I shoveled, with her getting most of it. The next round starts in a couple hours. I'm hoping it won't be as bad as they thought.