Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year 2016

We were planning on having a couple people over tonight to ring in the new year but I had to cancel this morning because my wife is not feeling well.  I'm okay with that, I stayed up until the early hours last night watching Wisconsin win the Holiday Bowl over USC.  I'm glad I stayed up, it was a good game that came down right to the end, but I have been pretty tired all day today.  Thankfully it was very slow at work and no one really cared how much got done.  I may still get a second wind tonight and stay awake until midnight, there are still football bowl games on television.  But maybe not and I'm okay with that.

I wrote this last year and can't think of a better way to say it:
Happy New Year to you all.  The ones I read, the ones I love, all my friends and all of you who take the time to read me.  Whether you comment or not, I can see you're there.  Thank you.

5 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Happy New Year!

Between us we will keep commenintg alive!

Scoakat said...

Happy New Year, BW! Always great to hear from you!

delcatto said...

Happy New Year! All the best for 2016.

Kel said...

Happy New Year! I don't always comment, sorry. I'm usually reading it on my phone when I have a few mins. We love you both and hope to see you soon!

Scoakat said...

Happy New Year, Delcatto and Kelly!