Saturday, August 2, 2014

Where Is Hyrax?

Not Hirax, a metal band out of L.A.  Hyrax, an obscure metal band from Germany, as far as I can tell.  I came across this band almost a year ago, (they're one of my LLPs,) though it seems longer, on one of my youtube searches for something fun and new and striking to me.  I found Hyrax by chance and have been loving their music ever since.  Their previous 'debut' album, Over The Edge, is the most available but for early EPs and random stuff.  It came out last year when I first wrote about the band. I'm surprised writing this now that I now it was less than a year ago, the fact that I really like their music and I'm looking for more proves they're doing something right.

Still, there's not a lot of live stuff on the ole internets.  Maybe they're in the studio, I don't know, I don't speak German.  Still, I like it and I'd like to hear more.  Here's a few good ones I found tonight.  Forgive my indulgence, I'm rockin' out!

Hyrax - Too Kind

Hyrax - Your Company

Hyrax - Tasting Pain

No comments: