- I ordered my new glasses yesterday. I've had trouble reading the newspaper for a while now so I was due. The frames I picked out were only a hundred bucks, but the lenses I got were mighty expensive. Oh well, it's something that I'll wear almost every waking moment every single day.
- I glossed over it, but we had a really good time with friends last Saturday night. My wife puts a lot of work into cooking, cleaning and decorating for these things, but she enjoys it greatly. I try to help where I can but staying out of her way is usually the most help to her.
- The weather has finally seemed to turn toward spring. We have gotten above freezing once or twice in the last couple days with more on the way, so they say. I'm still not convinced that we haven't gone into a new ice age and won't believe otherwise until I can sit outside in a t-shirt comfortably. I kept my chin up about the lingering winter for quite a while but have finally succumbed to the exasperation everyone else has had for months.
- Which reminds me of the word snirt. The term coined for the mounds of dirty black snow and dirt by the sides of the road as melting begins. The ugly part of thawing out.
- Work continues to take up my life all week. I'm still on mandatory overtime and will be for at least this whole month. Probably the biggest reason I have been neglecting this space somewhat. I've put in for a little time off this next quarter, I hope it gets approved.
I've been stuck at this point in writing for a while now, so I guess I'm done. Good cheers to all and go Badgers!