Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th Ramblings

I don't know about you, but I celebrated the 13th by leaving work early because I was feeling sick.  I felt fine early this morning, and after a little nap I'm feeling okay now.  I hope it was nothing.

The holidays are upon us, despite how I feel about them.  We got a late start shopping this year but got it done, thanks to Amazon.  Now gifts just have to arrive in time to get wrapped then carted off to relatives houses.  We generally only buy presents for nieces and nephews and a few select friends.  We're also taking a friend out for his birthday this weekend.  We have new windows to pay off this year so for sure this will be about it. 

More snow is headed this way tonight and tomorrow morning.  Sigh.  It happens every year but that doesn't mean I have to like it.  Well, I can't think of anything else and my wife will be home shortly.

Here, enjoy some kitties!

20131116 006

2 comments:

delcatto said...

The cat at the back looks extremely smug!
No snow here, in fact it is very mild although we are expecting cold and strong winds.

Scoakat said...

Probably not smug, though Hamish is very much a cat's cat. Basil, facing camera, is the bigger cat and the big baby of the two.

For some reason my digital camera flashes maybe 3 times when I take a picture. I don't know why and I don't know how to stop it. But the result is the cats usually are blinking from the first flash by the time the pic is taken. It's hard to get a picture of them with their eyes open at all.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.