Saturday, January 26, 2013

How I Caught My Cold

Tonight is the night we are going out with friends to celebrate my wife's birthday, except I won't be going out tonight due to a pretty nasty cold.  I had been fighting it since Monday, on Wednesday at work I felt it settle into my sinuses and I have been more than miserable ever since.  I was around my neices and nephews last weekend at my Mom's retirement party, so that would seem to confirm my 'all kids are disease carrying vermin' viewpoint, no matter how cute they are.  Or maybe not.

Here's how Heywood Banks caught his cold, reposted from Bits & Pieces:

3 comments:

Kel said...

Uh, I plead the fifth. ;) Feel better soon!

Kel said...

I have been trying to place where I know Heywood Banks from. I saw him at a comedy club before. I thought he looked familiar! Too funny! p.s. He wasn't that great, pretty corny. haha!

Scoakat said...

I'm not sure I've heard of him before this. It was just in the right place at the right time to get shared.
I'm finally feeling better after days of misery. I hate being that sick - and it wasn't even flu!