Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holiday, Health, and Packers

Every time I say here that I'll post tomorrow, inevitably it ends up being a day later. This has happened at least 5 or 6 times now. I must stop doing that. I know I haven't posted as much as normal recently. I'll get back in the groove soon I'm sure.

Anyway, I hope all had a well and safe holiday season. Seems a little far removed for a full holiday recap from me now. Suffice it to say that it was pretty much as expected and the same as it has been for the last few years. It's definitely not my favorite time of year. I did get to see my nieces and nephews, which is always the highlight.

As I mentioned I have had a pretty severe cold that kept me pretty lazy and miserable. It started almost 2 weeks ago and although I'm pretty much over it now I'm still going through alot of tissues.

I just watched the Badgers beat #4 Purdue. And of course it is Wildcard Weekend! All sorts of sports on TV! My wife hates it, so I do try to limit my watching or I would have it on probably all 48 hours this weekend. The Packers will demolish Arizona again tomorrow afternoon. Actually, I'm sure it will be much closer than the last game, but I have no doubt Green Bay will win! Go Pack Go!

No comments: