Wednesday, April 15, 2009

commenting

I guess there's been some confusion as to how to comment, so I'll explain. Just click on comments, type your note. Choose name/url and just enter a name (and your own website where it says url, if you wish), and post comment. You could even do it anonymously, but I hate guessing. I even removed the 'thing where you have to type the letters you see in the box' security part. If I start getting spam comments I shall have to bring that back, however.

I have read other bloggers complaining about blogger.com, but its free and as fancy as needed for most. And I guess I took it for granted that other people knew what to do. Hmm, maybe I spend too much time online. I'm sure that time will drop once we're in the house. My wife has a few projects in mind already, of course!

No comments: