Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lazy Summer Weekend

Today has been the laziest day I have had of the summer this year.  I slept in late, read the paper and surfed the internet all while fighting going back to sleep, until I finally gave in and napped this afternoon.  Now I'm up, still feeling lazy, and it is raining outside for the first good rainfall in over a week. 

Yesterday I was a bit lazy later in the day, but I did manage to clean my car inside and out.  My wife has not been lazy this weekend at all, just me.  The lack of rain, and until yesterday the very hot temperatures, have put off any lawn activity.  It has been 10 days since I have mowed and there is weed killer I wish to use, but the ground has just been too dry.  This rain should help get things straight again.

Yes, I'm bored and lazy today.  This post is drivel but I haven't posted in a week so I wanted to get something out there.  Sometimes a lazy day is just what is needed, I think I'll get back to that now.  PTFO

No comments: