Friday, September 11, 2020

53

My Mom said I was born about 8:30 at night, if I remember right.  Here's the numbers, screenshot taken from here as close as I could to the time, please forgive the yellow-ness.  What else can I do for my birthday this year, anyway?

As for my next few milestones, 700 months will be about 58.4 years old, 3000 weeks will be about 57.5 years old, but 20,000 days will only be about 54.8 years old.  If I can possibly remember 20,000 days, I'll celebrate.  That seems to be on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, and now that I know I'll have to add it to the calendar.  Save the date!

5 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Belated birthday greetings. Hope you had a good day.

Scoakat said...

Thanks, BW. It's been a dreary week so not ideal, but at least I got some rest.

Nic said...

You youngster!.....as I rapidly approach 60 years nice to think at the moment I'm only 1,889,867,777 seconds old.

Scoakat said...

LOL, thanks Nic, I blame BW. ;) She was looking at similar numbers earlier this year (surely via DG? I forget...) so I took a look for my birthday. How long is 2 billion seconds? You may have a milestone coming up, too!

Nic said...

Blaming Witchy is alwyus a good idea..... ;)