Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ends and Odds

I was looking at old posts a while ago and came across this video I posted 10 years ago, and I still enjoy it.  I didn't know who it was then, but it's At The Bottom Of Everything, by Bright Eyes.



I actually had this as a draft and scheduled to post on June 8, exactly 10 years after I originally posted it, then must have forgot to hit 'publish.'  Somewhat relevant as I just posted about airplanes, and I came across it today so here it is.

I also had this cartoon that I saved some time ago, I forget from where, because I liked it.  I don't mean to offend anyone who believes in religion, but I don't, obviously.


I did some more work on the long-fabled cat box area project today, still a long way from being done but it'll get there.  I have everything I need now but the good back for it.  After a couple weeks without one, I may have another fire tonight.  Gif below is from last night.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Blue Witch said...

I love that gif... how did you make it?

Scoakat said...

Google made it for me.

On my phone, if I take several pictures of the same thing in a row, or if I use the continuous shot feature, Google Photos will put them together and make a gif, it informs me and I just have to save. (Oddly, every time it wants me to turn on the Google Assistant I decline.)

I don't claim to understand this magic, but I will take advantage when it suits me!

Blue Witch said...

Ah, Google apps. Ah, smartphones. Ah... modern life leaves me so far behind!!! But, it's nice to know what can be done.