Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017

DSC00124
I woke up late this morning to discover snow outside.  We'd been getting, and continue to get, a steady light snowfall that was supposed to miss us south and east this morning.  It is also overcast, though this picture looks very dark.  I used a filter to try and  lighten it a bit.  My display is still darker than it should be (and I have no idea how to correct it) so it's hard for me to judge.

It's not a lot of snow, just a layer of dry, powdery stuff, but I'm sure it will make many people happy to have a white Christmas.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

3 comments:

delcatto said...

Merry Christmas Scott to you and yours! Have a good one.

Blue Witch said...

Season's Greetings!

Jealous of your snow... grey, dreary and 11 degrees C here.

Scoakat said...

Thank you both, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!