Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Warning: Adult Content and Language.

Steel Panther played here at the Orpheum Theater here in Madison last Sunday night, the 21st.  I do like them, and a couple co-workers I know went to the show, but it was on a Sunday night and I just was not willing to get home at midnight or later, not drink at all, and have to get up at 4:30 for my job on a Monday morning.  They're pretty good but they're not 'Faster Pussycat' or 'WASP' good - in my book.

Still, they are a pretty good comedy hair metal show.  I've watched tons of their stuff on Youtube.  Just be obnoxious and have a totally confident, 80's hair metal attitude and dumb chicks jump on your stage, show you their tits and play along.  Amazing.  Sigh, I wish I had that chance to play 'rock star.'  But most guys wish that, so I guess these lucky guys are livin' the dream - at least for today.  Hell, Judas Priest almighty just had them opening out on tour!

Here's the best one of the four videos I found tonight from just downtown here this past Sunday.  One of our town's finest sluts jumping on stage, I'm sure.  I heard there were many more up there that night, but really, I went to every heavy metal concert around here that I could in the late 80's and 90's.  The more sluts shit changes the more it stays the same...


Merry Fucking Holidays, people.  Don't think too much about it, just Rock Out and Roll along with it.  What the hell else can we really do, anyway?

End of the year rant coming soon.

2 comments:

delcatto said...

Wishing you and yours a late Merry Christmas.
Excellent video... I keep thinking of 'Bad News' watching this band play.

Scoakat said...

Happy holidays to you and yours as well. I had never heard of 'Bad News' so of course I have spent a few hours since yesterday watching on youtube! Yes, the more things change the more they stay the same...