Monday, June 16, 2014

Power Naps

I saw this video recently and it made sense to me.  I've actually been doing this for a couple years now, I get a 35 minute lunch and I go straight to the car, set a timer for 30 minutes, turn the radio on really low and lay back with my hat over my eyes.  All year round, too, so there are some accommodations for weather.  It started when my back was aching as a chance to rest it during the day, now I needs me nap!


Not a whole lot going on right now.  There are some things I should take the time to write about so there may be a 'This and Thats' post soon.  The helicopters are done falling so I need to clean the gutters, and the squirrels have been leaving the new strawberry plants alone.  Oh, and after enjoying several weeks of temperatures moderate enough to leave the windows open we may have to start the air conditioner soon.  Maybe even tonight.  This week is to be warm and humid all week.  Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

No comments: