Monday, May 10, 2010

Pic Dump 14

It has been quite a while since I posted a Pic Dump.  I have been conflicted about stealing pics from sites I like and reposting them here without giving credit to the site I saw it originally.  I do not have a large readership at all, and no one has complained, but that thought along with the fact that the Pic Dump posts are kind of a pain in the butt to do is why there hasn't been one in a while.  I tried giving credit in the names of some of the pics, but I don't always remember to do that when I save the pic.  I also don't want to get in the habit of posting one pic at a time, that is what I do when I feel I should post something but don't have anything to say.

Aside from all that, I still have the need to save certain pics at certain times for some reason so here is another dump so I can delete the stuff off my computer.  I'm not sure if this will be the last, but I am sure it will be the last that is this big.  50 or so, you can count and tell me, lol!

As usual, some you may have seen, some are nsfw, blah, blah....Enjoy!

Well?  Do it! Then click Read More below.























































































I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I

1 comment:

Kel said...

I love your pic dumps! :) And I see your fish are back...I'll have to show J&L.