Sunday, July 30, 2017

Atwoodfest 2017!

20170729_192237

I took these pictures yesterday, we had a lot of fun but there was a lot of people - even though there are several local festivals happening this weekend.  There were tons of vendors for food and ware, and music is always in the background.  It's always a good time.  The weather was beautiful, sunny and very warm but not overly hot.  We just got back from a nephew's first birthday party otherwise we'd probably be there again today.  Just as well, we're probably better off resting for the rest of the day.  After this post I think I need to let my cameras cool off for a few weeks.



20170729_190529


DSCF5761


DSCF5762


DSCF5765


20170729_185826


20170729_193628

3 comments:

delcatto said...

We could do with something similar here because that looks like fun. There was a local small music fest over the weekend but sadly I was at work. Something like that in the centre of town would be great.

Scoakat said...

It is a lot of fun, but Madison is pretty big with lots of neighborhoods and some good festivals to go with them. And it's always been very musical city.

A festival just needs an organizer, sponsors (Yardbird's!) and people willing to have fun! When your not putting in so many hours you could start a Grimsby MusicFest!

Scoakat said...

*you're

I hate to say it, but I seem to make these kind of errors the older I'm getting to be.