Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot enough for ya?

How about this heat, eh? It's supposed to be 95 today, feels like 195. Still, better than -20 or snowing, I think...

Well, it was a productive weekend here. I got some projects done and some ready to go. We also got to see some of the family. On Saturday we got to see my grandmotherW unexpectedly, and I had already made plans to see my grandmotherL next weekend. Coincidence? Hmm.

On Sunday we had my in-laws over for Father's Day. My wife did all the prep and things turned out wonderful, as usual. My wife is just great with food. All that watching the Food Network has its advantages. Anyway, the family all seem well and generally happy. The nephews sure are, um, rambunctious, shall we say. There's now a soon to be family member at these gatherings. I like him, he may be someone to hang with at future get-togethers. We'll see, I guess.

Enough rambling, I'm tired. My project at work this week keeps me running, but I noticed I hadn't posted recently. I know my favorite blogs were the ones I could check every day and find something new. That won't happen here, this is more of a public journal for myself and those who may like to know if I actually did fall off the face of the earth. I'm quite private, except, now, for this site. Repeat first sentence of paragraph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coincidence? Ah, no. Grandma W had to be in Madison anyway and really wanted to come along to see you!! Love ya!